Simple, easy, and fast 3-step application:
- Unfold InSorb™ gauze to the desired wound size and place on the cleaned wound with gloves.
- Apply pressure to the wound site until the bleeding stops.
- Combine with standard wound dressing for further protection.
Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose:
The thickening and swelling properties allow for a quick absorption of exudes and the creation of a viscous gel to fill the wound, seal the capillary ends, and stop any bleeding.
Protects and heals the wound site of trauma and post operational wounds such as:
How we seal the deal:
- Clinically proven to reach hemostasis within
- Wound healing properties
- Painless and easy removal
- Non-toxic and hypoallergenic
Note: this device is intended for external, short term usage and should not be placed on large wounds or for hemorrhage of large arteries. The package should not be opened, wet, or non-sterilized before use.