Celosia™ Covered Stent
Celosia™ has you covered.
The Celosia Coronary Covered Stent is indicated for use in the treatment of free perforations, defined as free contrast extravasation into the pericardium, in native coronary vessels ≥2.25mm in diameter.
An ideal device for emergency use situations.
- Optimal trackability and deliverability in the tortuous anatomy
- Excellent flexibility and superior navigability in challenging lesions
- ePTFE polymer with proprietary micro-porous technology
- Mono layer graft stent with a U.S. Patented intravascular hybrid open-closed cell design
- Superior vessel conformance
- Optimum radial strength
- Lowest pre-mounted crimped profile